Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Ketchup No. 3

Last week was bad for me and it carried over to early this week.


This was me last week. I knew something was wrong because I usually feel like this:


My face, eyes, nose, throat, neck - basically everything from neck up hurt. There was phlegm. Serious phlegm. In different colours too. Red, orange, green, yellow and I swear I saw blue once.

When I cough, my head and neck hurts. Like DOINK DOINK DOINK DOINK hurt. When I turn my head, it hurt like DOINK DOINK DOINK DOINK hurt.

So I kinda knew something was wrong.

Then it dawned on me.


This time the smog came from Myanmar and Thailand, I think. My neighbours burning papers and incense contributed as well. Plus the smokers... It's like smoke followed me everywhere I turned. Even in my own home.

Finally on Wednesday everything got better. I could turn my head without pain. And I could laugh without pain.


I'm starting to feel like normal again.


But I still can't bend my body like if I were walking and I see a $100 note on the ground, no siree. I keep walking because I can't bend over to pick up the money without passing out. And the phlegm is all clear now, tq.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but glad to hear you're getting better!

Linda said...

I hope you're feeling better by now. We have smoke coming up into south Texas from Mexico and it is causing everything to be hazy! Amazing that smoke can travel so far!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2